Meghalaya, a state in northeastern India, is known for its breathtaking natural beauty and unique landscapes.
One of the most intriguing aspects of this region is its extensive network of caves.
Meghalaya's secret caves offer a unique opportunity to explore the hidden wonders of the underground world.
1. Mawjymbuin Cave Location – Mawsynram Village
2. Mawsmai Cave Location – Cherrapunji
3. Krem Mawmluh Location – Cherrapunjee
4. Krem Umshyrpi Location – Cherrapunjee
5. Siju Cave Location – East Garo Hill
6. Marai Cave Location – Jowai Road
7. Krem Chympe Location – Jaintia Hill